- Student Life
Why You Must Choose ISME
ISME was founded in 2006 by alumni from CMU, Purdue and Wharton, USA. Many of ISME’s faculty have international experience or are alumni from top colleges outside India. ISME was established with the vision of serving the society’s educational needs and raising the bar of management education in India.
ISME also provides opportunities for students to attend London School of Economics’ Summer School and summer internship in Singapore. ISME has academic partnerships with Carleton University, Canada, one of the leading universities in North America and Daffodil International University, Bangladesh.
Quality in Education
ISME’s parent organization (NVT Quality Certification) is a worldwide quality certification body and thus quality in education is in its DNA.
ISME founders are also the founders of National Public School (NPS), Whitefield which offers state of the art facilities for holistic development of students under the guidance of Dr.K.P Gopalkrishna, chairman of NPS Institutions. For details visit – https://www.npswhitefield.com/
During the course of program students have an option to visit Universities like London School of Economics-UK , Carleton University-Canada and University in Singapore to get a global exposure. Students also get an exposure to Online Global Business Strategy Game’ by Prof. Arthur Thomson, University Of Alabama, USA
PGDM students get certificates for Six Sigma Green belt from KPMG.
ISME follows an innovative approach to experiential learning by involving the industry. ISME is a member and an active participant of leading Industry associations like:
What ROI really means in the context of college is that the student finds a job after graduation. Choosing a college is one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. It’s also one of the first financial decisions people ever make. With a placement record of 100%, International Placements from the first graduating batch and an average increase of over 100% in potential incoming salary to outgoing salary, ISME boasts of high returns in terms of potential earnings throughout your career
Chosen as the “Management College of the Year 2017” on “Return of Investment” by Higher Education Review, the award speaks for itself.
With the student-to-professor ratio of 1:10, our award-winning faculty are able to get to know you by name and help you achieve your academic goals. At ISME, we take pride in our ‘Personalized Learning Approach’ to education. This means our teachers really get to know our students. We know their talents and interests, we work with their strengths and address learning challenges quickly.
Individual Attention is central to all our teaching programs, with learning plans and assessments tailored to each student’s point of need. Whether a student needs acceleration or extra learning support, our commitment is to help every student achieve and excel. Whether you’re at the top of the class and ready to be challenged, or working hard to adjust to the rigor of college-level academics, we are here to teach and to inspire you to succeed academically, personally and professionally.
ISME inculcates the art of excellence in its students through rigorous course work and a uniquely designed industry oriented curriculum. This has been possible through the extensive research and inputs from ISME International Advisors and National Advisory Board, who are graduates of some of the best business schools like MIT- USA, Wharton Business School – USA, Carnegie Mellon University – USA, Purdue University – USA, INSEAD – France, IIMs and other leading schools.
Faculty from Top B Schools & MNC’s
ISME brings together some of the best faculty in the world. They bring the experience of best of B-Schools of the world into classrooms. Faculty members with vast learned industry experience and from world’s top B-Schools and universities of the likes of Purdue University–USA, Carnegie Mellon University-USA, Wharton B-School-USA, NYU–USA, Philadelphia University–USA, NDI-USA, IIM-Bangalore, IIM-Ahmedabad, IMT-Ghaziabad, IIT-Bombay, IIT-Roorkee assemble their combined knowledge and permeate the students with the strong-routed theoretical business management concepts into the pragmatic and contemporary business world.
100% of ISME’s faculty have had previous work experience in multi-national companies. It is this strength of faculty team, ISME today is one of the highly sought after B-Schools in the region and rallying towards becoming a top B-School.
Click here to read the faculty profiles.
Vibrant Student Culture of Fun and Learning
Student clubs – Academic, Cultural, Sports, Literary and and Entrepreneurship clubs are formed and students are encouraged to plan, organize and lead activities and events that contribute to their overall development. These activities take the form of Debates, Quizzes, Cultural Fests, Entrepreneurship Workshops, Sports Days, Magazines and Industry interactions. The alumni of ISME working in senior positions in corporates in Bangalore actively participate in the student activities and constantly offer guidance. Students are also engaged in events sponsored by external institutes.
Student activities continue in the evening in the in-campus hostel. Events like hobby sessions, movie nights, karaoke nights and many other fun activities continue in the evening for a complete experience of fun and learning.
Top 1% B-Schools in India and a Top Business School in Bangalore
ISME has been consistently ranked among the top B schools in India. Some of the recent rankings are:
- Ranked 39th all India by Times B-School Ranking 2018. (http://www.timesbschoolsurvey.org/)
- Ranked 39th Top B-School of India by Competition Success Review 2018.
- Ranked 33rd Best B-Schools in India by Business India, 2017.
- Ranked Top 8th B school in Karnataka and ranked 9th Top B-Schools of Eminence in India By CSR-GHRDC 2017.
- Ranked 10th among Top B- Schools in Bangalore by The Week, 2017.
- Awarded “Management College of the year” for Best ROI by Higher Education Review, 2017.
- Ranked 20th best B- School in India and 5th in terms of ROI in Karnataka by Silicon India 2016.
- Ranked among top 64 B-Schools in India and 24th in South India by The Week 2016.
- Ranked 71st Best B-School in India by Outlook 2016.
- Ranked Top 7th B school in Karnataka and ranked 11th Top B-Schools of Eminence in India By CSR-GHRDC 2016.
Recognized for Educational Excellence
ISME was chosen for the prestigious Education Excellence Award by Brand’s Academy and was bestowed the “Fast Emerging Private Management Institute Award”. The award was given by the world chess champion Mr. Vishwanathan Anand.
ISME has also received the “International Achievers Award for Education Excellence” by Indo-Thai Chamber of Commerce, held at Bangkok, Thailand from Dr. Kiran Bedi.
Awarded as “Management College of the Year 2017” by Bangalore Management Association.
Opening doors to Future Opportunities
Every year a number of top global companies select ISME students.Since its inception ISME has always achieved 100% placements much before the time of graduation.
Over 1000 ISME alumni are working in India and abroad in global companies like: American Express, Axis Bank, Ernst & Young, Emirates-NBD (Dubai), Flipkart.com, HCL Infosystems, Hewlett Packard, HSBC Bank, IBM, ICICI Bank, Infosys, ITC, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Motilal Oswal, Naukri.com, TCS, Tech Mahindra and Many more.
Placement Centric Coursework
ISME has pioneered the concept of offering Placement Oriented Value Added Term(POVAT) that enables students to integrate their learning and be better prepared for opportunities in their corporate World. Besides major or minor in Marketing, Finance or HR, ISME students have the option to minor in IT or Operations Management. ISME provides a unique opportunity to students to get an industry minor in industries like automobile, telecom, banking, retail, IT etc.
Campus with Academic and Corporate Ambiance & In-campus hostel
The world class campus of ISME is situated at Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. The state-of-the-art green campus hosts full-fledged AV-equipped classrooms, conference rooms, Wi-Fi enabled networks, air-conditioned computer lab with latest applications, library with close to 3000 collections, open-air cafeteria and resort like hostel facilities. The campus is strategically located close to the business hub of Bangalore – Whitefield and Electronics city. Bangalore, as a city is known to be the Silicon Valley of India and has almost all the world’s major corporations.
Student Focused Campus Life
- ISME has a modern on campus residence for boys and girls.
- It features an open-air amphitheater, basketball and other sporting facilities with round clock security.
- The entire hostel Wi-Fi enabled for uninterrupted learning environment outside the class.
- The spacious campus has cafeteria with a magnificent view of the amphitheater.
- ISME Provides Medical Insurance for all the students staying On Campus hostel.
Life @ ISME
Academics and Placement News
- Excellence is not the end result but a philosophy and a way of life at ISME. For ISME, excellence runs in its DNA as it belongs to a group that’s a certifier of quality standards.
- ISME is one of the top business schools in Bangalore and it brings together some of the best faculty in the world. The quality of academic inputs is one of the key differentiators of ISME. The institute also has a panel of visiting faculty who are accomplished experts in their subject.
- ISME is ranked in the top 1% B School in India and ISME has received multiple international awards for academic excellence.
- ISME is an AICTE approved institution with focus on attaining global standards in management education providing quality inputs and academic excellence. It was founded in 2006 by alumni from CMU, Purdue and Wharton, USA.
- Unique option for ISME students to go to LSE, UK summer school / Singapore and study with students from 50+ countries from around the world.
- ISME being one of the top mba college in bangalore and top BBA college in Bangalore, is home to a mix of teaching professionals with international experience- either through their academic pursuits or work experience. The international faculty adds value by ushering in teaching methodologies, innovative approaches to understand business situations and evolving practices in the realm of business.
- ISME has pioneered the concept of Value Added Term (VAT) that enables students to integrate their learning so they are geared for opportunities in the corporate world.
- Our students are part of courses designed and offered at some of the top business schools leading to additional certifications like Six Sigma Green Belt from KPMG and Business Strategy Game from Arthur Thompson, University of Alabama, USA.
- Over 1000 alumni of ISME are working in global multi-nationals in India and abroad.
Student Life of Fun & Learning
- Bangalore, also known as “The silicon valley of India”, “The IT Hub of India”, “the Startup Capital of India”, is always welcoming to anything that’s innovative. It has made a place for itself in the “top 10 preferred entrepreneurial destinations of the world” and has the highest job potential in India. It is also home to some of the best business schools in India.
- ISME is a complete campus – it has everything from international level classrooms to feel-at-home boarding facilities, which only a few b schools in Bangalore have actually achieved.
- There’s life beyond academics and ISME is just the kind of place to hone skills and participate in events outside of academic programs like academic, social, sports, literary club and entrepreneurship cell. Business schools in Bangalore haven’t been successful in maintaining the balance between Academics and Extracurricular activities unlike ISME.
- ISME is like a congregation of Indian states at one place, with students from almost 21 states with almost 40% girls.
- ISME has an on-campus hostel that features an open air amphitheatre, basketball and other sporting facilities with round-the-clock security. The hostel is Wi-Fi enabled for an uninterrupted learning environment outside the class.