11th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT” – CIM23, 24TH AND 25TH FEBRUARY 2023 @ ISME, BENGALURU, INDIA
About the Conference
Contemporary management issues often trigger in us the need to think differently from customary and time-tested management practices. In a dynamic environment, new issues create the need to develop and enhance tools and practices to facilitate more adaptive responses to emerging issues when they surface. Contemporary issues are particularly relevant to the present time of pandemic where it is important for all organisations worldwide to embrace the continuous changes in technology, economy, environment, and government policies across all sectors while remaining focused on the organisational mission and goals to remain competitive. The rise in technology adoption by businesses and consumers, economic fallout of the pandemic across the world, the rise of China as a global aggressive force, our government policies moving towards a more nationalist agenda, and growing geo- political tensions worldwide are some of the recent issues which confront businesses and management. This conference will be a platform for industry practitioners, academicians, entrepreneurs, and research scholars to come together, to learn, share and discuss current emerging topics in management with thought leaders, technologists, and learning experts. This would be a great knowledge sharing event for a diverse audience embracing international and national participants. The event has renowned keynote speakers, practitioner-led workshop sessions, and offers an excellent networking platform. We invite original research papers for presentation from industry practitioners, doctoral scholars, and academicians on the impact of these contemporary issues on business sustainability and excellence.
· Pre-conference workshop on Mixed Method of Data Analysis
· Panel discussion on The Next Global Reserve Currency
· Doctoral colloquium
· Conference will be held in hybrid mode.
- Selected good quality papers will be invited for submission, review and potential publication in
- ABDC indexed journal ‘Empirical Economics Letters’.
- Scopus indexed journal ‘International Journal of Business and Globalisation’ (Note: Kindly ensure UK spelling)
- Peer-Reviewed Journal, ‘ISME Management Journal- Xplore’ (ISSN 2583-4355)
- For the publication, submission, review and processing will strictly adhere to the norms of publishing journals.
Three full papers will be identified for best paper awards. They will be awarded a cash prize.
- First Prize: INR 25,000/-
- Second Prize: INR 15,000/-
- Third Prize: INR 10,000/-
TRACK 1: Political and Economic Environment
- Reverse Globalization
- Impact of geo-political issues on the economy
- Monetary, Fiscal and Regulatory changes
- Circular Economy
- Environmental Expectations
TRACK 2: Business Excellence & Sustainability: Manufacturing, Services and Agricultural Sector
- Industrial Revolution 5.0
- Renewable Energy
- Revival of industries post pandemic
- Social value creation by new enterprises
- Disruption in global supply chain
TRACK 3: Functional areas of Business
- Hybrid work model
- AR, VR & AI, ChatBot in marketing
- Marketing to Digital Natives
- Shift in Media Practices
- New forms of Transformational Leadership
- Mental Wellness
- New Business models and evolution of SCM
- Regulatory Ecosystem for FinTech – P2P Lending, Crowdfunding, Payments, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- Artificial liquidity and its impact on financial markets
- Trends in Start-up Financing
- ESG- Environment sustainability and Governance in finance
TRACK-4: Management of Technology
- Responsible AI
- Cloud Adoption and Risk Management
- Metaverse and AI Powered Technologies
- Data Engineering and Governance
- Cyber Crime and Security
TRACK-5: Redefining Management Education
- NEP and its Impact
- Hybrid learning
- Impact on Online Learning- Social, Psychological and Communication
- Digital Divide and its impact
- Accreditation and Ranking in Management Education
- Paper should have an abstract of about 300 words including the purpose, methodology, major findings of the research and the keywords (Maximum 5).
- The title page of the manuscript must include the track number, title of the manuscript, name(s) of author(s) including the corresponding author, affiliations, phone numbers and email for correspondence.
- The word limit of full paper is 3000 to 6000 words.
- APA 7 style of referencing for citation should be followed to maintain uniformity.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be given on separate sheets with titles.
- Full paper must be typed in MS Word in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. All pages of the paper shall be numbered. The paper must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere. An undertaking to this effect should appear in the cover letter/email.
- Full papers should be submitted at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cim23
- For any queries, please mail at email@example.com
|Full Paper Submission||3rd January 2023|
|Acceptance Notification||31st January 2023|
|Conference Date||24th & 25th February 2023|
|Academicians (with publication):||INR 2000|
|Industry/Corporate delegates (with publication):||INR 2500|
|Industry/Corporate delegates:||INR 2000|
|Research Scholars/Students (with publication):||INR 1000|
|Research Scholars/ Students:||INR 500|
|Foreign Delegates:||USD 100|
- For registrations visit https://isme.nopaperforms.com/
- Registration fee includes Tea, Snacks, Lunch and Conference Kits.
|Mr Nitin Garg||Director, ISME|
|Mr Vivek Garg||Director, ISME|
|Dr Anand Joshi||Mentor, ISME|
|Conference Chair||Dr. Rony G Kurien, Dean, ISME|
|Conference Co-Chair||Dr. Shampa Nandi: Professor, Principal - PG Programs, ISME|
|Dr. Gopakumar Thampi||Advisor, The Asia Foundation|
|Dr. Jitendra Mishra||HoD - Research, Jain University|
|Dr. Nilanjana Bahaduri||Senior Director - Learning & Organization Development, Cyient|
|Dr. Nandeesh V Hiremath||Dean - Academics, NSB Business School.|
|Dr. Nisha Mary Thomas||Coordinator, Research Department, ISME|
|Prof. Rema Vishwanathan||Professor, Principal - UG Programs, ISME|
|Prof. S. Haritha||Professor, UG Programs, ISME|
|Dr. R. Ratchana||Professor, UG Programs, ISME|
|Dr. M.S. Annapoorna||Professor, UG Programs, ISME|
|Dr. S. Shyam Prasad||Professor, PG Programs, ISME|
|Prof. Shurlly Tiwari||Professor, PG Program, ISME|
|Dr. Sindhu Shantha Nair||Professor, PG Program, ISME|
Dr. John E Spillan (TBC)
Dr John E. Spillan is Department Chair of Management and Director of International Affairs at Thomas School of Business, University of North Carolina, Pembroke, USA. His research interest centers on Crisis Management, International Marketing, Entrepreneurship and International Business with specific interest in Latin America and Eastern Europe. His articles have appeared in International Journal of Marketing and Marketing Research, Journal of Business in Developing Nations, Southern Business Review, Journal of East West Business, European Management Journal, Journal of Teaching in International Business, Journal of Small Business Strategy, International Small Business Journal, Journal of Crisis and Contingency Management, Journal of Small Business Management and many others.
Dr. Justin Paul
Dr. Justin Paul is Professor in the PhD and MBA programs at the University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR , USA. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Consumer Studies, ABDC-A ranked and SSCI listed journal. He has also served as a faculty member at Nagoya University, Japan and IIM Kozhikode. In addition, he has taught at Aarhus University- Denmark, Grenoble Eco le de Management and University of Versailles – France. He has authored various academic textbooks and has served the editorial board of some of the top-tiered international journals like International Business Review, Journal of Business Research, European Management Journal and many others.
Dr. M H Bala Subrahmanya
Dr. M H Bala Subrahmanya is a Professor of Economics at the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. During his professional career he received Commonwealth Fellowship; Japan Foundation Fellowship; and Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Fellowship. He has worked as a Visiting Research Fellow at University of Durham, UK; National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Tokyo; University of California, Davis, USA. He has rich publications to his credit and has carried out numerous research and consultancy projects. His recent research works on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems for Tech Start-ups and Technology Business Incubators in India have been published as monographs by De Gruyter, Berlin, Germany.
Dr. Yogesh V Joshi
Dr. Yogesh V Joshi is Associate Professor at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, USA. He works in the areas of competitive marketing strategies, innovation, product and brand management. His research has been published in leading business journals such as Marketing Science, Journal of Marketing, Management Science, and the Journal of Marketing Research. He has received grants from National Science Foundation for his work on Diffusion and Ranking in social media. He is editorial review board member of many reputed journals like Journal of Marketing and International Journal of Research in Marketing.
Dr. Aymen Turki
Dr. Aymen Turki is Professor of Finance at ESC Clermont Business School, France. His research mainly focuses on mergers and acquisitions, their transactional terms, their performance and the interactions with the financial decisions of the companies involved. As part of his research, he has participated in various conferences and seminars in France and abroad, and has contributed to scientific journals with his research results on the link between mergers and acquisitions and dividend policies. He teaches corporate finance and management control in French and English for Bachelor and Master students, and he has created and directed MBA and Masters programs in finance, audit and control. management.
10th International Conference
Topic: Contemporary Issues in Management
Agenda – 25th and 26th Feb 2022