POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) – FULL TIME
AICTE Approved, NBA Accredited, Equivalent to MBA by AIU
ISME’s “Post Graduate Diploma in Management” (PGDM) – is an AICTE approved and NBA Accredited two-year full time program.
Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Business Analytics
Digital Marketing, FinTech, People Analytics, Information and Cyber Security
Business Strategy Game (Prof. Arthur Thomson, University of Alabama), Placement Oriented Value Added Term
Optional International Courses:
Summer School, London School of Economics (LSE) UK
International by Credentials and Culture
- Summer Program at London School of Economics (LSE), UK
- Experiential learning trip to Singapore
- 2-week summer program at Carleton University, Canada
- Unique opportunity to learn through a global Business Strategy Game designed by a professor from the University of Alabama, USA
Faculty with International Exposure
All faculty at ISME bring with them a rich repertoire of international experience and exposure, either having studied abroad or having worked for various multinational companies.
Driven by Excellence
Awards of Eminence for ISME as a Top B-School:
- Recipient of Best ROI since 2006
- Ranked 3rd Top Emerging BBA Institute by Times BBA Education Ranking Survey 2022
- Ranked 4th Top B School of Super excellence CSR Ranking 2021.
- Ranked 27th Best B-Schools in India by Business India, 2020.
- Ranked 34th all India by Times of India B-School Ranking (2021).
Corporate Centric Approach
Strong integration with the corporate world right through the duration of the program:
- Industry conferences, panel discussions and guest lectures on industry relevant topics
- Incorporating corporate inputs in the course curriculum design process
- An immersive 8-10 weeks full-time summer internship program with various corporates and industries
- Multiple on-campus and off-campus recruitment events with 100+ companies for placements
Placement Centric Coursework
ISME has pioneered the concept of offering Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) that enables students to integrate their learning and be better prepared for opportunities in their corporate world.
To strengthen the integration with industry, students also have the option to specialize in industry minors like: IT, Automobile, Telecom, Banking, E-commerce, Digital, Logistics, Analytics and more.
Student Focused Campus Life
World class infrastructure
A state of the art modern Wi-Fi enabled on-campus residence for boys & girls. It features an Open-air Amphitheatre, Cafeteria, Basketball court, Badminton court, Table Tennis table and other sporting facilities with round the clock security.
Life Beyond Academics
For the development of a holistic personality in a nurturing environment, we have various extra-curricular clubs such as Academic Club, Social Club, Sports Club, Literary Club and co-curricular clubs such as Finance Club, HR Club, Marketing Club and an Entrepreneurship Cell.
The Two-year full-time PGDM course-curriculum is AICTE approved and NBA Accredited
First year consists of one week of Orientation course, three terms of eleven weeks each followed by ten weeks of summer internship. Second year also consist of three terms, eleven week each with Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) of four weeks. Dissertation and Industry training.
Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
Investment Banking & Financial Services
Corporate Valuation & Strategic Finance
Derivatives & Alternative Investments
Applied Corporate Finance
Sales & Distribution Management
Consumer Behavior, Retail Management
Business To Business Marketing
Marketing Communication & Brand Management
Marketing Analytics, Research Methods
Human Resource Management
Managing Industrial Relation
Organizational Development & Change Management
Talent & Knowledge Management
Training & Development
Performance Management & Compensation Practice
Recruitment & Selection
Data Management and Manipulation
Business Analytics and Visualization
Python for Business Analysts
Social Media Analytics
Foundation of Machine Learning
Business Analytics in Action
Digital Marketing Analytics
Banking & Financial Compliance
Fintech & Digital Finance
Information and Cyber Security
Information and Cyber security
Python, Power BI and Tableau
Applying Psychology to Work
Value Added Courses
Six Sigma Green Belt – KPMG, Business Strategy Game – University of Alabama, Managerial Skills Development, Business and Analytical tools(Advanced Excel, R, Tableau ) , Business Law & Ethics, Entrepreneurship, Innovation Management, Logistics & Operations
* Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
- Business Strategy Game
- Creative leadership to Drive Change from Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
- Exceptional Customer Service from Management Development Institute, Singapore
- POVAT(Placement Oriented Value- Added Term)
- Management Technique Review and Current Business Update
- Advanced Excel & Python
- Aptitude Training, Resume Review, GD’s & Mock Interviews
- Design Thinking
- Managerial and Professional program in every term
- Business Analytics Simulation Certification by Arthur Thompson, University of Alabama
- Six Sigma Green Belt – KPMG
*Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
Admission to the PGDM program at ISME is highly competitive. The Admissions team reviews applications on an individual basis looking at all aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background. An elaborate selection process is followed to ensure quality enrolment
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from any recognized educational institution/university in any stream or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Good performance in one of the Management Aptitude Tests. Work experience would be an important consideration for admission
Stage 1: Complete Application Form (Online)
Every applicant seeking admission to ISME needs to complete the Application Form (https://admission.isme.in/pg)
Stage 2: Personal Interview (Online / Face to face)
Stage 3: Admission Decision
Based on the review of the application, CAT/XAT/MAT/SNAP/Other scores and the recommendation of the interview panel, the admission committee invites selected students for admission to the program. Admitted candidates are sent the Admission Offer letter. The admission would be final only after the receipt of confirmation of Admission Acceptance form from the candidate and the payment of the registration fee. Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
*Note – Applicant can apply only once.