POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) – FULL TIME AICTE Approved
ISME’s “Post Graduate Diploma in Management” (PGDM) – is an AICTE approved two-year full time program.
The PGDM is the flagship program at ISME, preparing young aspiring professionals for the rigors of the corporate world. With a combination of industry-focused curricula, world class infrastructure, best of career opportunities and well qualified faculty, graduates of the PGDM program find themselves on a fast track to success, working with global companies in various roles and verticals.
Major and Minor Specializations
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
Additional minor specializations are available in Operations and IT.
International by Credentials and Culture
- Summer Program at London School of Economics (LSE), UK
- Experiential learning trip to Singapore
- 2-week summer program at Carleton University, Canada
- Unique opportunity to learn through a global Business Strategy Game designed by a professor from the University of Alabama, USA
Faculty with International Exposure
All faculty at ISME bring with them a rich repertoire of international experience and exposure, either having studied abroad or having worked for various multinational companies.
Driven by Excellence
Awards of Eminence for ISME as a Top B-School:
- ‘Management College of the year 2017 for best ROI’ by the Higher Education Review
- ‘International Achievers Award for Education Excellence’ by Indo-Thai Chamber of Commerce
- ‘Management College of the Year 2017’ by the Bangalore Management Association
- Ranked amongst the top 50 B-Schools in India by The Week, Competition Success Review, Business India, etc.
Corporate Centric Approach
Strong integration with the corporate world right through the duration of the program:
- Industry conferences, panel discussions and guest lectures on industry relevant topics
- Incorporating corporate inputs in the course curriculum design process
- An immersive 8-10 weeks full-time summer internship program with various corporates and industries
- Multiple on-campus and off-campus recruitment events with 100+ companies for placements
Placement Centric Coursework
ISME has pioneered the concept of offering Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) that enables students to integrate their learning and be better prepared for opportunities in their corporate world.
To strengthen the integration with industry, students also have the option to specialize in industry minors like: IT, Automobile, Telecom, Banking, E-commerce, Digital, Logistics, Analytics and more.
Student Focused Campus Life
World class infrastructure
A state of the art modern Wi-Fi enabled on-campus residence for boys & girls. It features an open-air amphitheater, cafeteria, basketball court, Badminton, TT table and other sporting facilities with round the clock security.
Life Beyond Academics
For the development of a holistic personality in a nurturing environment, we have various extra-curricular clubs such as Academic Club, Social Club, Sports Club, Literary Club and co-curricular clubs such as Finance Club, HR Club, Marketing Club and an Entrepreneurship Cell.
First year consists of one week of Orientation course, three terms of ten weeks each followed by ten weeks of summer internship. Second year also consist of three terms, ten week each with Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) of four weeks.
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Retail Management
- Business To Business Marketing
- Web Analytics and Digital marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Research Methods
- International Financial Management
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Analytics Derivatives & Alternative Investments
- Advanced Corporate Finance
Human Resource Management
- Managing Industrial Relation
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Training & Development
- Performance Management & Compensation Practice
- HR Analytics
- Recruitment & Selection
- Team Management & Leadership
- Product management
- Applied Product management
- Technology Strategy
- Business Systems Analysis
- Data Management and Manipulation
- Business Analytics and Visualization
- R for Business Analysts
- Business Analysis in Action
Value Added Courses
Six Sigma Green Belt – KPMG, Business Strategy Game – University of Alabama, Business Law & Ethics, Managerial Skills Development – Harvard Business School Publishing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation Management, Logistics & Operations
* Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
Admission to the PGDM program at ISME is highly competitive. The Admissions team reviews applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background. An elaborate selection process IS followed to ensure quality enrolment
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from any recognized educational institution/university in any stream or equivalent with minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Good performance in one of the Management Aptitude Tests. Work experience would be an important consideration for admission
Stage 1: Complete Application Form (online/offline/walk-in)
Every applicant seeking admission to ISME needs to complete the Application Form, attach the required documents and submit the entire application to ISME’s Admission Office.
Stage 2: Personal Interview (Skype / Face to face)
Stage 3: Admission Decision
Based on the review of the application, CAT/XAT/MAT and the recommendation of the interview panel the admission committee invites selected students for admission to the program. Admitted candidates are sent the Admission Offer letter. The admission would be final on y after the receipt of confirmation of Admission Acceptance from the candidate and the payment of the registration fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable.