- Understand entrepreneurship concepts and skills
- Analyze ideas/opportunities and creating new markets
- Application of entrepreneurship and management skills to build sustainable business models
- Integration of business idea and all aspects of management skills to build and manage a business
The E-cell at ISME, supports its student journey of entrepreneurship through phases like orientation, discovery, implementation, startup, growth and expansion. During the course of learning entrepreneurship, students learn about themselves, entrepreneurship concepts, effective communication, design thinking and selling. These skills are valuable to students no matter if they take up a job as an intrapreneur or become an entrepreneur.
E-Cell students engage in 70:30 learning at ISME, as learning process take place 70% outside class environment like visit to trade fairs, franchise meet, entrepreneurs meet, industry visits, conferences, competitions etc. And remaining 30% learning happens in class room which involves case study approach, activity based learning, indoor games. So it’s a fun based learning and experiential learning.
We support our students to become entrepreneurs by giving them proper entrepreneurship education in addition to that we give mentoring support both from in-campus and off-campus. Students implement the concepts learnt in class to their actual startup projects.
E-cell is rather a student driven activity, where student leaders design the program and action plan for betterment of the program. The nurturing of students take place at various levels right from faculty coordinator level, Director level and management level.
At E-cell students are exposed to International opportunities, Social Projects, Intellectual Property Rights through guest lectures by global entrepreneurs, webinars, International exhibitions and successful Industry visits.
- Business Idea Generation
- Business Idea Evaluation
- Business Plan Workshop
- Networking with Entrepreneurs and Financial Institutions
- Legal Registrations and Approval
- Marketing for Start-ups
- Start-up Internship
- Product Development and Innovation Workshop
- Funding for Start-ups Workshop
- Start-up Taxation
- Design Thinking Workshop