9TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT”, (CIM21) , 26TH AND 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 @ISME, BENGALURU, INDIA
About the Conference
Contemporary management issues often trigger in us the need to think differently from customary and time tested management practices. In a dynamic environment, new issues create the need to develop and enhance tools and practices that facilitate more adaptive responses to emerging issues when they surface.
Contemporary issues are particularly relevant to the present time of pandemic where it is important for all organisations world-wide to embrace the continuous changes in technology, economy, environment, and government policies across all sectors while remaining focused on the organisational mission and goals to remain competitive. The rise in technology adoption by businesses and consumers, economic fallout of the pandemic across the word, the rise of China as a global belligerent force and government policies moving towards a more nationalist agenda are some of the more recent changes that confront businesses and management today.
This conference will be a platform for industry practitioners, academicians, entrepreneurs and research scholars to come to together, to learn, share and discuss current and emerging topics in management with thought leaders, technologists, and learning experts. This would be a great knowledge sharing event for a diverse audience embracing international and national participants. The event has inspirational keynote speakers, practitioner-led workshop sessions, and mutually beneficial networking opportunities.
We invite original papers from interested professionals and researchers to present and participate in the conference in response to the uncertain and complex pandemic scenario and to interconnect all these issues with business sustainability and excellence.
- Pre-conference workshop on “Enhancing the Ecosystem in Management Research”
- Accepted papers would be published in a peer- reviewed journal with ISSN
- Virtual presentation for accepted papers from international participants
- Post conference mentoring for scopus indexed journals
TRACK-1: Political and Economic Environment
- Reverse Globalization
- Sustaining Economies during Covid
- Reviving Economies after Covid
- China’s Geo-Political ambitions and its impact on Business
TRACK-2: Business Excellence & Sustainability: Manufacturing, Services and Agricultural Sector
- India as a hub for Global Manufacturing
- Industrial Revolution 5.0
- Indian industry being self-reliant
- Renewable Energy
- Impact of contactless on service sector
- Business sustainability management during pandemic
- Supply Chain transformation in agricultural sector
TRACK-3: Functional areas of Business
- Emerging value chains and business models
- Adversity quotient during challenging time
- Happiness at work place
- Impact of work from home
- Leadership during pandemic
- Changing consumer buying behavior during Covid
- Artificial liquidity and its impact on stock market
- Investing fallacies and biases
- Trends in financing sustainable business
TRACK-4: Management of Technology
- Balancing The Risks and Rewards of AI
- Policy changes in Data Governance, Security and Privacy
- Cloud Network Issues
- Remote management of technology infrastructure
- Emergence of Data Engineering and Data technology
- Emerging use cases in tech enabled business (Drone, e-payments, VR, AR, voice enablement etc)
TRACK-5: Redefining Management Education
- NEP and its impact
- Paradigm shift to Blended learning
- Psychological implications of online learning
- Issues in Online Evaluation
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Selection of papers for presentation and discussion will be based on the abstract submitted. The abstract of about 300 words must include the purpose, methodology, major findings of the research and the keywords. It should follow the guidelines given below:
- Length and reference : 300 words; Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12 points; 1.5 space
- Title Page: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Contact Details
- Abstracts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Spacing: 1.5 ,Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Points , Margin of one inch all around
- Title page: The title page of manuscript must include the title of the theme, names of authors including the corresponding author, affiliations, keywords (maximum 5), phone numbers & email.
- References: APA formatting style. All tables, charts and graphs should be given on separate sheets with title.
- Paper must have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere an undertaking to this effect should appear in the cover letter / email.
- Abstracts and full paper are to be submitted to email@example.com
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Abstracts Submission||23rd January 2021|
|Abstract Approval||27th January 2021|
|Full Paper Submission||5th February 2021|
|Conference Date||26th & 27th February 2021|
|Academicians (with publication)||Rs 2000|
|Industry/Corporate delegates (with publication)||Rs 2500|
|Industry/Corporate Delegates||Rs 2000|
|Research Scholars/Students (with publication)||Rs 1000|
|Research Scholars/Students||Rs 500|
|Foreign Delegates||$ 100|
- For registrations visit https://isme.nopaperforms.com/
- Registration fee includes Tea, Snacks, Lunch and Conference Kits.
- Limited Accommodation available
|Mr K G Garg||Chairman, ISME|
|Mr Nitin Garg||Director, ISME|
|Dr Anand Joshi||Mentor, ISME|
|Conference Chair||Dr. Rony G Kurien, Dean, ISME|
|Conference Co-Chair||Mr. N.Balachandra, Director – Consultant, Business & HR Advisory|
|Dr. Gopakumar Thampi||Advisor, The Asia Foundation|
|Dr. G. M. Jayaseelan||Academic Head – Marketing, Leadership & Innovation, iNurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Mr. N.Balachandra||Director – Consultant, Business & HR Advisory|
|Dr. J.Meenakumari||Professor & Head Research & Development, ISME|
|Dr. M.Ramesh Kumar||Co-ordinator, Research & Development, ISME|
|Dr. Shampa Nandi||Professor & Head PG Programs, ISME|
|Prof. Rema Viswanathan||Professor & Head UG Programs, ISME|
International School of Management Excellence 88, Chembanahalli, Near Dommasandra Circle, Sarjapura Road, Bangalore Karnataka,
India – 562125
Dr. Zhixin Kang, Professor of Quantitative Methods, University of North Carolina
Dr. Zhixin Kang is a professor of Quantitative Methods at the Department of Economics and Decision Sciences – School of Business – University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA. He holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration from the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA and a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University, China. His research is in applied statistical analysis, time series modeling and forecasting, and data mining applications. He has conducted interdisciplinary research and published the research work in different fields. His research has been published in Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Statistics and Its Interface, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management, Journal of Transnational Management, Applied Financial Economics, International Journal of Supply Chain and Inventory Management, International Journal of Electronic Finance, Scholarship and Practice of Undergraduate Research, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, Journal of Capital Markets Studies, and etc. He has presented his papers in many regional, national, and international conferences, and has served as reviewers, session chairs, and discussants in these conferences. In addition, he regularly reviews papers for peer-reviewed academic journals, many of which are leading or high-quality journals.
Dr.George Sayegh, D.B.A., Dean, College of Business, College of Technology & Engineering, Westcliff University
Dr. Sayegh holds a Doctor of Business Administration & Information Systems degree, a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership & Business Management degree, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree, an Associate of Science in Engineering degree, and an Associate of Science in Electronics Technology and Computers degree. Prof. Sayegh has conducted postgraduate research in speech recognition for improving medical productivity among physicians, and has co-authored 2 published papers in the areas of Information Systems and Applications in the Medical Field, and Mobile Work and Wireless Companies. In addition to owning and operating a Computer Retail & Consulting company, Prof. Sayegh has been employed and/or contracted by such organizations as NASA at JPL, Wangtek Drive Systems, Ferranti Aerospace Missile Systems, Hewlett Packard, Computer City, Micropolis Drive Systems, Mercy College, National University, Hope International University, UEI College, Irvine University, Westcliff University, Hancock College, and Argosy University.
Dr. Rejie George Pallathitta, Professor & Chair of Excellence-Strategy, IIM-B
Dr. Rejie holds a PhD in Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Tilburg University, The Netherlands, Master of Business Economics & Bachelor of economics. He has more than two decades of experience in academics and research. His area of interest includes Corporate Strategy and corporate governance, He has published extensively in many international and national journals of repute. He has contributed book chapters and written cases related to public sector undertaking. Dr.Rejie has been a invited speakers at many International conferences and also serves as a reviewer for research journals. He has completed many research projects successfully. He has won several awards and the latest being InsideIIM Professor of the Year (2019).
Agenda on 26th,27th Feb 2021