12thINTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT” – CIM24, 23RD AND 24TH FEBRUARY 2024 @ ISME, BENGALURU, INDIA.
ISME is a leading business school offering excellent education through a student-focused culture of excellence, international outlook, entrepreneurial thinking and industry alignment.It was founded in 2006 by alumni from Carnegie Mellon University, Purdue, and Wharton,USA. ISME has always been at the forefront of quality education, with the vision of nurturing holistic, socially responsible and competent professionals. ISME has been ranked as one of the top B-Schools in Bangalore and top 1% B-Schools in India. At present ISME offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs in Management. Our lush green campus at Sarjapur Main Road is an ideal ambience for study and research. The Institute constantly endeavours to expose its students to various methods of learning, like industry visits, interaction with industry experts, participation in seminars, case study etc. so that they become successful in their journey as they move from campus to the next phase of their career.
ISME Bangalore is the recognized Research Centre of University of Mysore. The Department of Research at ISME fosters a positive learning environment and provides infrastructure conducive to academic excellence. The programs are committed to partnering scholars to achieve excellence in their chosen field of research. It also offers a Fellow Program in Management recognized by AICTE. The doctoral programs at ISME are designed to cater the scholarly needs of working executives, managers, faculty members, researchers and entrepreneurs. The objective of the programs is to develop scholars for higher level careers in management research, teaching, practice, consulting, training and development and also in new business creation. The faculty members and scholars of ISME undertake industry focused research that has a meaningful impact on academia and international business environment.
About the Conference
As the world evolves, so do the complexities and demands of managing businesses and people. Contemporary issues in management refer to the current and relevant challenges,trends, and developments that affect organizations, leaders, and managers in today’s dynamic business environment.
In light of declining GDPs in many nations, increasing inflation, the war in the Ukraine and Russia, trade tensions, and geopolitical unpredictability, experts around the world have been debating whether the world economy is on the verge of entering a recession. Further, there is a growing emphasis on inclusive growth, digital innovation and climate change. The conference will deliberate on such key issues and discuss the solutions thereof. This conference will provide a platform for researchers, scholars, academicians, practitioners, entrepreneurs and industry experts to share their latest research findings, discuss emerging trends in management, and exchange knowledge with thought leaders, technologists, and
learning experts. This would be a great knowledge sharing event for a diverse audience embracing international and national participants. The event will feature keynote speeches from renowned scholars and industry leaders, panel discussions on emerging trends, practitioner-led workshop sessions, and an excellent networking platform. The goal is to foster collaboration, exchange ideas, and inspire further research and practical implementations in the field of management. We invite original research papers for presentation from industry practitioners, doctoral scholars, and academicians on the impact of these contemporary issues on business sustainability and excellence.
- Conference will be held in hybrid mode.
- Publication opportunities for selected papers in Scopus and ABDC indexed journals.
- Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published as a part of Conference Proceedings/ Book of Abstracts with ISBN number.
- Selected good quality papers will be invited for submission, review and potential publication in
- Indian Journal of Industrial Relations (ABDC-C).
- International Journal of Management and Sustainability (Scopus)
- Rajagiri Management Journal (Emerald Publication; UGC Care List)
- ISME Management Journal- Xplore’ (Peer reviewed, ISSN 2583-4355)
- For publication, the submission, review and processing will strictly adhere to the norms of publishing journals. Further, please refer to journal’s website to understand their submission fee and APC charges. Authors are requested to go through the journal guidelines before acceptance to publication.
TRACK 1: Political and Economic Environment
- Reverse Globalization
- Impact of geo-political issues on the economy
- Monetary, Fiscal and Regulatory changes
- Circular Economy
- Green Economy
- Net Zero Economy
- Post Pandemic Tourism as the new GDP Driver
- Future of Multilateralism
TRACK 2: Business Excellence & Sustainability: Manufacturing, Services and Agricultural Sector
- Industrial Revolution 5.0
- Carbon Neutrality and Business Sustainability
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Revival of industries post pandemic
- Social value creation by new enterprises
- Disruption in global supply chain
- China Plus One Policy
- Supply Chain Management in Agriculture
TRACK 3: Functional areas of Business
- New Marketing Practices: Quantum Marketing, Phygital Marketing, Neuro Marketing,
Interactive Marketing, Proximity Marketing
- Hybrid work model
- AR, VR & AI, ChatBot in marketing
- Marketing to Digital Natives
- Shift in Media Practices
- Paradigm Shift in HRM: Soft and Loud Quitting, Moonlighting, Gig Working
- Rethinking HR Practices through Neuro Lens
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Labor Code 2020 and its Implications
- New forms of Leadership: Remote Leadership, Crisis Leadership, Transformational
Leadership and others
- Emotional and Psychological Health
- Changing landscape of FinTechs – P2P Lending, Crowdfunding, Payments, Cryptocurrencies
- Artificial liquidity and its impact on financial markets
- Trends in Start-up Financing
- ESG- Environment sustainability and Governance in finance
- Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Sustainable and green operations
TRACK-4: Management of Technology
- Generative AI
- Metaverse and AI Powered Technologies
- Data Engineering and Governance
- Cyber Security
- Intellectual Property Rights
TRACK-5: Redefining Management Education
- Impact of Online Learning- Social, Psychological and Communication
- Learning models for technology and innovation management
- Innovative pedagogy practices in business management
- Transformation in academic ecosystem
- Adaptive Teaching and Learning?
- Skill Based Learning?
- Accreditation and Ranking in Management Education
- Paper should have an abstract of about 300 words including the purpose, methodology, major findings of the research and the keywords (Maximum 5).
- The title page of the manuscript must include the track number, title of the manuscript, name(s) of author(s) including the corresponding author, affiliations, phone numbers and email for correspondence.
- The word limit of full paper is 3000 to 6000 words.
- APA 7 style of referencing for citation should be followed to maintain uniformity.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be given on separate sheets with titles.
- Full paper must be typed in MS Word in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. All pages of the paper shall be numbered. The paper must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere. An undertaking to this effect should appear in the cover letter/email.
- Full papers should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registrations visit https://isme.nopaperforms.com/
- Registration fee includes Tea, Snacks, Lunch and Conference Kits.
|Academicians (with publication):||INR 2000|
|Industry/Corporate delegates (with publication):||INR 2500|
|Industry/Corporate delegates:||INR 2000|
|Research Scholars/Students (with publication):||INR 1000|
|Research Scholars/ Students:||INR 500|
|Foreign Delegates:||USD 100|
|Dr Nitin Garg||Director, ISME|
|Mr. Vivek Garg||Director, ISME|
|Conference Chair||Dr. Rony G Kurien, Dean, ISME|
|Conference Co-Chair||Dr. Nisha Mary Thomas, Head- Department of Research, ISME|
|Dr. Haritha S||Coordinator, Department of Research, ISME|
|Dr. Prashantha||Coordinator, Department of Research, ISME|
|Dr. Shampa Nandi||Principal, PGDM, ISME|
|Dr. Aradhana Yadav||Principal, UG Department, ISME|
|Dr. R. Ratchana||Professor, ISME|
|Dr. S. Shyam Prasad||Professor, PG Programs, ISME|
|Dr. Shurlly Tiwari||Professor, PG Program, ISME|
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Full Paper Submission||15th November, 2023|
|Acceptance Notification||31st December, 2023|
|Conference Date||23rd & 24th February, 2024|