Dual Degree with BCom/BBA + ACCA: BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University (UK)
ISME has partnered with ACCA and Oxford Brookes University and have worked together to develop a BSc (Hons) Degree in Applied Accounting, which is available to ISME students who wish to obtain a dual degree while studying towards the ACCA Qualification and Bangalore University BCom or BBA degree.
Although you don’t physically attend Oxford Brookes University to gain the BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting, the degree programme is of the same rigorous standard as other degrees offered by Oxford Brookes University and meets the standards set for UK higher education. By gaining the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting, you will not only demonstrate to potential or existing employers that you possess all the relevant graduate skills to equip you for a great career in accounting and finance, but you will also establish an association with a university that has a reputation for excellence.
Watch this video and find out why gaining a degree while studying for your Bangalore University degree and ACCA Qualification will lead to amazing opportunities.
- Oxford Brookes University, one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation for teaching and research excellence with over 150+ years of history, 1,30,000+ alumni in over 189+ Countries.
- Know more about Oxford Brookes University: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/at-a-glance/
- Oxford Brookes was hailed as the UK’s top university in the latest QS Top 50 Under 50 Ranking. The University moved up to 40th in the world within the rankings and is again the only UK institution to make the list.
- Oxford Brookes is among the worlds top universities in 13 individual subject areas as per QS university rankings by subject 2020 and top 20 in the world for Global MBA as per QS online MBA rankings 2019.
- Oxford Brookes has received 11 National teaching fellowships recognizing excellent learning and teaching by Higher Education Academy
- Know more about Oxford Brookes University achievements: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/at-a-glance/results-and-achievements/
- Aims to prepare students for a career as a professional accountant and to equip them to make a wider contribution to their organisations, communities and society.
- The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting is equivalent to any undergraduate Honours degree undertaken at a UK university and is recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
- Full degree for ISME students comprises of ACCA requirements and Research and Analysis Project (RAP), delivered by Oxford Brookes University.
- The class of BSc degree will be based on both:
- The ACCA average mark determined from the exam marks in the six Skills Level papers
- The grade achieved for the Research and Analysis Project.
- You will be invited to attend a regional graduation ceremony by Oxford Brookes University.