POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN e-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (e-PGDM) – FULL TIME
AICTE Approved, NBA Accredited
ISME’s “Post Graduate Diploma in E-Business Management” (e-PGDM) – is an AICTE approved and NBA Accredited two-year full-time program.
The e-PGDM is the latest program launched at ISME, preparing young aspiring professionals for the rigors of the evolving world of digital and online businesses. Technology is evolving at pace, resulting in an abundance of digital first organisations. These e-Businesses interact with their customers digitally, have a digital supply chain, and have an innovative digital business model. E-businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon, Zoho, PayTM, Bounce, Swiggy, Zomato, Cure.fit, etc are the toast of the business world of today and the future. Bangalore has been growing in prominence as the global headquarters for tech start-ups and businesses. Managers in such organisations need a right balance of business and technology management skills, which is very different from the skills required in a regular offline business environment. This program was launched with this world view, to develop managers especially suited for the fast-evolving world of digital and online businesses.
—- Infographics —
With a combination of industry-focused curriculam, world class infrastructure, best of career opportunities and well qualified faculty, graduates of the e-PGDM program will find themselves on a fast track to success, working with global digital companies in various roles and verticals.
This program is extremely relevant to all aspiring e-Business managers irrespective of their background in commerce, science, arts or engineering.
Six Sigma Green Belt (KPMG), Business Strategy Game (Prof. Arthur Thomson, University of Alabama), Placement Oriented Value Added Term
Optional International Courses:
Summer School, London School of Economics (LSE) UK, International Experiential Learning in Singapore
International by Credentials and Culture
- Summer Program at London School of Economics (LSE), UK
- Experiential learning trip to Singapore
- 2-week summer program at Carleton University, Canada
- Unique opportunity to learn through a global Business Strategy Game designed by a professor from the University of Alabama, USA
Faculty with International Exposure
All faculty at ISME bring with them a rich repertoire of international experience and exposure, either having studied abroad or having worked for various multinational companies.ISME boasts of faculty from leading tech companies such as Deloitte, Accenture, Oracle, Flipkart and others.
Driven by Excellence
Awards of Eminence for ISME as a Top B-School:
- Ranked 39th all India by Times of India B-School Ranking (2019).
- Ranked 3rd best B School of Eminence in India by Competition Success Review in 2019.
- Ranked 25th Best B-Schools in India by Business India, 2020.
- Recipient of Best ROI since 2006.
Corporate Centric Approach
Strong integration with the corporate world right through the duration of the program:
- MoUs with leading digital businesses in EduTech, FinTech, FoodTech, e-Commerce, HealthcareTech, etc. to enhance employment & internship opportunities for our students.
- Industry conferences, panel discussions and guest lectures on industry relevant topics
- Incorporating corporate inputs in the course curriculum design process
- An immersive 8-10 weeks full-time summer internship program with various corporates and industries
- Multiple on-campus and off-campus recruitment events with 100+ companies for placements
Placement Centric Coursework
The coursework for this program has been developed by experts coming from leading digital companies such as Paypal, Flipkart, HP, Accenture, Deloitte, Swiggy, etc. and from leading academic institutions such as IIM Bangalore.
ISME has pioneered the concept of offering Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) that enables students to integrate their learning and be better prepared for opportunities in their corporate world.
To strengthen the integration with industry, students also have the option to specialize in industry minors such as EduTech, FinTech, FoodTech, e-commerce, HealthcareTech, and more.
Student Focused Campus Life
World class infrastructure
A state of the art modern Wi-Fi enabled on-campus residence for boys & girls. It features an Open-air Amphitheatre, Cafeteria, Basketball court, Badminton court, Table Tennis table and other sporting facilities with round the clock security.
Life Beyond Academics
For the development of a holistic personality in a nurturing environment, we have various extra-curricular clubs such as Academic Club, Social Club, Sports Club, Literary Club and co-curricular clubs such as Finance Club, HR Club, Marketing Club and an Entrepreneurship Cell.
The Two-year full-time PGDM course-curriculum is AICTE approved and NBA Accredited
First year consists of one week of Orientation course, three terms of eleven weeks each followed by ten weeks of summer internship. Second year also consist of three terms, eleven week each with Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) of four weeks. Dissertation and Industry training.
e-Business Specialization Courses
- Introduction to Web & Mobile App Design
- e-Business Models
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- e-Consumer Behaviour
- e-Commerce Management
- e-Business Operations Management
- e-Product Management
- Design Thinking & Innovation
- Digital Finance
- Big Data Analytics
Business Foundational Courses for e-Businesses
- Financial Statements, Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Management for e-Business
- Indian Financial System & Financial Markets
- International Finance
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Research Methods
- Professional Selling and Sales Management
Human Resource Management
- Foundations of Management
- Organizational Behaviour for e-Business
- Human Resource Management for e-Business
- Knowledge Management
- Business & Analytical Tools
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Decision Models & Optimization
- Story Telling Using Data & Visualization
Other Core Courses
- Managerial & Professional Skills
- Written Communication for Business
- Business Communication
- Business Landscape
- Managerial Economics
- e-Business Law and Ethics
- Strategic Management
Value Added Courses
Business Strategy Game – University of Alabama, Managerial Skills Development, Business and Analytical tools(Advanced Excel, R, Tableau ) , Business Law & Ethics, Entrepreneurship, Innovation Management, Logistics & Operations.
* Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
Admission to the e-PGDM program at ISME is highly competitive. The Admissions team reviews applications on an individual basis looking at all aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background. An elaborate selection process is followed to ensure quality enrolment.
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from any recognized educational institution/university in any stream or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Must have taken Maths in 12th Std. & should possess good performance in maths/technology based courses. Should have taken one of the Management Aptitude Tests. Work experience would be an important consideration for admission.
Stage 1: Complete Application Form (Online)
Every applicant seeking admission to ISME needs to complete the Application Form (https://admission.isme.in/pg)
Stage 2: Personal Interview (Online / Face to face)
Stage 3: Admission Decision
Based on the review of the application, CAT/XAT/MAT/SNAP/Other scores and the recommendation of the interview panel, the admission committee invites selected students for admission to the program. Admitted candidates are sent the Admission Offer letter. The admission would be final only after the receipt of confirmation of Admission Acceptance form from the candidate and the payment of the registration fee. Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.