People are the ultimate source of innovation and competitive advantage. In order to leverage maximum employee value and potential, many leading organizations are turning to human capital analytics to gain a deeper understanding of their workforce and improve the quality and credibility of HR decision-making. By leveraging the power of data, HR professionals can leverage HR metrics and analytics in making Effective People Decisions.
Workforce analytics is a diverse collection of data analytic approaches for uncovering unique insights about people in organizations that enable faster, more accurate, and more confident business decision-making.
Rapid developments in technology for managing and analyzing big data have opened up new analytic possibilities to HR. The potential of these new capabilities to improve HR effectiveness is bringing workforce analytics to the forefront of HR executives’ minds. In sum, there is a consensus that workforce analytics presents a world of opportunities to improve business effectiveness that we have only begun to explore.
|Start Date||End Date||Venue|
|27 Apr, 2021||30 Apr, 2021||Live-Online|
• Understand what People Analytics is and how it can help HR increase its strategic value
• Learn to develop and implement a People Analytics Strategy
• Measuring the success of investment made & measuring ROI of Human Capital
• To create linkage between HR initiatives and its impact on the Business
• Identify HR Metrics that drive People & Business performance and Learn to align people analytics with the overall business strategy
• Use People data as in the input for strategic decision-making and drive better business outcomes.
• To measure the Performance & Operational efficiency of various HR Offers at each stage of the Employee Life Cycle
• How to develop a HR Score Card
• How a proactive approach using Predictive Analytics will help organisations stay ahead of competition
• Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
33 participants from organizations such as:
– Allegis global solutions
– A.O. Smith India Water Products Private Limited
– CHRIST UNIVERSITY
– Amity university
▶ Evolution of Human Resources Management
▶ Creating Strategic Value to Business
▶ What is HR Analytics
▶ The Strategic HR Metrics That Your CEO Cares About – Going from HR metrics to business metrics – The difference between metrics and KPIs
▶ Total Employee Experience – The HR value chain HR Effectiveness measurement at each stage of the Employee Life Cycle
▶ Developing a HR Score Card – using Excel – create measurable and impactful metrics to measure HR effectiveness – by participants
▶ Predictive Analytics Understand how predictive analytics work using Rapid Miner Tool.
▶ A hands on training.
▶ Examples of People Analytics in practice
▶ Implementing HR Analytics in your Organisation – HR skills required for a implementing HR Analytics
brings with him a vast experience in HR and HR Analytics from his 35+ working years as Head of HR in organizations like Schneider Electric India, American Power Conversion (APC), Chevron Texaco /Caltex and Praxair India. His last role was as Vice President HR at Schneider Electric India. He is currently a visiting Professor at ISME. He is also the Founder & Editor of https://humanengineers.com/ , a People Management Website, selected in the Top 100 HR Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2020 by Feedspot. He is also a People Consultant with leading Organizations, a Corporate Trainer and a certified Executive Coach, mentoring CXO’s and StartUp founders.
is a certified consultant with M/s Frontline Systems Inc, USA a leader in providing Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics solutions for Industry. He has successfully executed consulting projects for diverse Industries to help them improve their operations through analytics solutions. He has presented papers on the practice side of Business Analytics at the Annual International Conferences on Business Analytics and Intelligence at IIM Bangalore and IISC Bangalore in 2011 – 2018. He has published in the Annals of Operations Research. He is currently Head – External Programs at ISME, Bangalore.