BBA + LLB – FULL TIME KSLU, BCI
The Five year Integrated program in Bachelor of Business Administration and Legal Studies is a professional course recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) & affiliated to KSLU (Karnataka State Law University), and has a wide scope of practicing law at corporate level as well as government organizations.
ISME’s BBA+LLB program with its value added courses, international experiential learning in Singapore and faculty with global exposure provides a truly international student focused learning. This allows a student an excellent launch pad for a successful career in law.
The key highlights of the BBA program are:
- 100% faculty with global exposure
- Closely associated with the internationally recognized NLSIU (National Law School of India University)
- International mini Internship at Singapore
- Global teaching pedagogy including real life case studies
- Practical learning through visits to law firm and courts
- Summer Internship in top companies to get ready for placements
- Value Added Term focused on building soft skills and management skills to be successful in career
Bar Council of India (BCI)
BCI is a statutory body that regulates the legal practice and legal education in India. It sets standards for legal education and grants recognition to Universities’ degree in law; it helps students qualify as legal professionals on graduation. ISME Law College is approved by BCI.
Karnataka State Law University (KSLU)
The KSLU was established in Jan 2009 by the Govt. of Karnataka. Its campus is on a sprawling 55 acres in Hubali. It’s the single largest federal university in the country having 92 colleges under its umbrella. Its motto is ‘Indian Roots and Global Heights’.
International by Credentials and Culture
Global Experiential Learning Trip to Singapore:
All students will be part of an international exposure program in Singapore where they will get an opportunity to:
- Attend public seminars by legal experts at top management and law colleges
- Participate in workshops focused on soft skills, international law, cyber security and business law at colleges like Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore Institute of Management etc.
- Visit law firms and the Supreme Court of Singapore for a truly global experience.
- Exposure to a new country and its culture and attractions
ISME Law College is closely associated with the internationally recognized NLSIU (National Law School of India University), Bangalore. Our students will get continuous exposure to events and programs at the renowned institute.
Faculty with International Exposure
All faculty at ISME Law College bring with them an international exposure, which they have gained either by having studied abroad in leading universities or having worked in multinational corporations.
Driven by Excellence
Awards of Eminence for ISME as a Top B-School
- Management College of the year 2017 for Best ROI- Higher Education Review
- ‘International Achievers Award for Education Excellence’ by Indo-Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Management College of the Year 2017 – Bangalore Management Association
- Ranked among the top 50 B-Schools in India by The Week, Competition Success Review, Business India etc
Corporate Centric Approach
Industry Interface and Visits
- Students get an opportunity to do 4 internships of four weeks each to enhance their career development and develop professional skills and competencies.
- ISME Law College constantly invites legal experts from top law firms, legal process outsourcing firms, and corporate law firms who would be the future recruiters for our students.
- ISME Law College offers Programs beyond KSLU syllabus to prepare students for corporate law in the new economy
- ISME Law College conducts placement oriented personality enhancing program with emphasis on verbal skills, research skills and writing skills.
Placement Oriented Value Added Courses
ISME offers additional and unique placement oriented value added courses to groom students for the corporate world. The courses offered are focussed around – Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Software Tools, Skill Building Workshops, Experiential Learning and Career Planning.
Student Focused Campus Life
World class infrastructure
A state of the art modern Wi-Fi enabled on-campus residence or boys & girls. It features an open-air amphitheater, cafeteria, basketball court,Badminton, TT table and other sporting facilities with round the clock security.
Life Beyond Academics
For the development of a holistic personality in a nurturing environment, we have various extra-curricular clubs such as Academic Club, Social Club, Sports Club, Literary Club and co-curricular clubs such as Debating Society, Moot Court Society and Legal Aid Cell etc.
BBA + LLB. Integrated
Term – I
Term – II
Term – III
Term – IV
Term – V
Term – VI
Term – VII
Term – VIII
Term – IX
Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing Professional Ethics & Bar-Bench
Term – X
Value Added Courses*
Soft Skills:Team Work, Leadership Skills, Business Etiquette
- Communication: Workshop on Communication Skills, Business Communication, PresentationSkills
- Software Tools:Certification on Microsoft Office, Research and Data Mining, Advanced Report Writing, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Workshops:Intellectual property rights, IT and cyber laws, Data privacy, International Law etc
- Experiential Learning: Industrial Visits and Experiential research project. Four Internships during the
- Career: Workshops on career planning, training on generalaptitude, mock interviews, resume
- Pre – University Course or (10 + 2 ) or equivalent program from recognized university/Board of India
- Applicants with 20 years of age in case of General Category and less than 22 years in case of SC/ST or Other Backward Communities
- Must have secured minimum 50 %
- Should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT / AILET
Applicants are selected on the basis of their predicted grades. Final admission is based on the cumulative Assessment of the Class XII results, Entrance Exams and Personal Interview.
Stage 1: Complete Application Form (online/offline/walk-in)
Every applicant seeking admission to ISME needs to complete the Application Form, attach the required documents and submit the entire application to ISME’s Admission Office
Stage 2: Entrance Exam – An online / written test of multiple choice questions will be given to all the applicants.
Stage 3: Personal Interview (Skype / Face to face)
Stage 4: Admission Decision
Based on the review of the application, CAT/XAT/MAT and the recommendation of the interview panel the admission committee invites selected students for admission to the program. Admitted candidates are sent the Admission Offer letter. The admission would be final only after the receipt of confirmation of Admission Acceptance from the candidate and the payment of the registration fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable.